- This article is about a word in the Belter Creole language.
Belta "Belter" + lowda (plural/collective marker)
Disputed attribution Edit
This image was seen on the SyFy website, and tweeted by the account used for promoting the show, but its listed etymology is incorrect (not Polish origin), according to the developer of Belter Creole, Nick Farmer.
See also Edit
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Nfarmerlinguist/status/679501102480396289
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Nfarmerlinguist/status/842403897469677570
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Nfarmerlinguist/status/679502358460514305
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Nfarmerlinguist/status/835972517911109632
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Nfarmerlinguist/status/835972711956410368
- Belter Creole 101 By Bryan Enk; Friday, January 15, 2016 - 07:00