Nick Farmer is a staff linguist contracted to develop the Belter creole for the Syfy television adaptation of the James S.A. Corey book series The Expanse.
- Nick has made a fan
|Ars Technica “Decrypted”||⑥— March 9, 2017|
- He has worked closely with Eric Armstrong, the show's dialect coach, and with Andrew Rotilio, the actor who portrays Diogo Harari to ferret out the kinks in the Belter language he developed for the fictional TV universe.
- Nick's tweet publicizing his new Reddit profile
- /u/Nfarmerlinguist — Nick on Reddit
- nm7556238 — Nick on IMDb
- @Nfarmerlinguist — Nick on Twitter
- Website: NickFarmerLinguist.com