The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Nick Farmer is a staff linguist contracted to develop the Belter creole for the Syfy television adaptation of the James S.A. Corey book series The Expanse.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Nick has made a fan
|Ars Technica “Decrypted”||⑥— March 9, 2017|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- He has worked closely with Eric Armstrong, the show's dialect coach, and with Andrew Rotilio, the actor who portrays Diogo Harari to ferret out the kinks in the Belter language he developed for the fictional TV universe.
[edit | edit source]
- Nick's tweet publicizing his new Reddit profile
- /u/Nfarmerlinguist — Nick on Reddit
- nm7556238 — Nick on IMDb
- @Nfarmerlinguist — Nick on Twitter
- Website: NickFarmerLinguist.com
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.