Biography[edit | edit source]
Background[edit | edit source]
Throughout the Series[edit | edit source]
In "The Monster and the Rocket", Sadavir Errinwright invites Korshunov to an opera. Afterwards, he convinces the Defense Minister to enjoy a 107-year-old scotch and talk openly about how the United Nations lost the bid for the protomolecule. As this proceeds, Korshunov finds that he is suffering from a heart attack. He had been dosed by Errinwright with an individual genetic fingerprint-selective toxin, previously banned under the Brussels Act. With the Minister deceased, Sadavir acquired the position of being the sole individual in the Sol system able to fund Jules-Pierre Mao's project.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Pyotr Korshunov is a fan of Earth music and the opera. He states that there are always winners and losers. He is publicly cordial, amiable and even-tempered. He's a quiet strategist.
Media[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Korshunov acknowleged that Errinwright researched to determine the opera he took the Martian Minister of Defense to was his favorite.
- Errinwright revealed Korshunov's first name well before the Defense Minister's dying breaths: Pyotr.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Rise and Fall of the City of Mahagonny is the name of the opera on the program that Sadavir used to deliver the toxic agent.
- Pyotr is Russian for Peter.
See also[edit | edit source]
- Rise and Fall of the City of Mahagonny on Wikipedia