The Scirocco was heavily damaged in orbit over Ganymede by United Nations Navy forces during the Ganymede Incident. Much of its crew, including its X.O. (Executive Officer) , Lieutenant Sutton, were killed.
- The Syfy website describes the ship as a high speed troop carrier.
- It is unknown what forces initiated the battle in orbit over Ganymede.
- It is also possible that Chaplain Martens was visiting and not normal crew aboard Scirocco. The size of the ship and the ship's crew complement is undetermined.
- A scirocco is a hot wind, often dusty or rainy, blowing from North Africa across the Mediterranean to southern Europe.
|2 "Doors & Corners"||TBD|
|6 "Paradigm Shift"||Appears|
|7 "The Seventh Man"||TBD|
|9 "The Weeping Somnambulist"||Absent|
|11 "Here There Be Dragons"||Absent|
|12 "The Monster and the Rocket"||Absent|
|13 "Caliban's War"||TBD|
- ↑ Commanding officer is seen in S02E01 giving orders to Lt. Sutton to prepare for sending marines to Phoebe station
- ↑ http://www.syfy.com/theexpanse/enterthefuture/inside/scirocco