Titan is the largest moon of Saturn and, after Ganymede, the second-largest natural satellite in the Sol system. It is the only moon known to have a dense atmosphere. Titan is 50% larger than Luna and 80% more massive.
History[edit | edit source]
Titan is known for its amazing dome resorts.
Battle of Titan[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Battle of Titan
This was a major battle in the Consolidated Fleet Offensive against the Free Navy over Titan. The battle saw high casualties on both sides. The Consolidated Fleet ultimately won the battle with the leadership of Michio Pa.
Media[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Titan or the Titans were one of the early gods in Greek mythology.
- Titan is the only known celestial object aside from Earth and Venus to have a significant atmosphere, 3 times denser than Earth's.
- Surprisingly, Titan's atmosphere is made of 94% nitrogen, the most abundant gas found on Earth, with the rest being traces of Methane and Hydrogen.
- It's the only other known celestial body to have standing bodies of liquids (lakes of Methane and Ethane) in the Sol System, other than Earth.
[edit | edit source]